THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

~~GARDEN SOCIAL~~

When I count "backwards" to how many years we have been having herbal faires and garden parties - I wonder where the time has gone!  Our first was 1991, in Morgantown, at our little store at the end of the Mill Property.  I remember seeing "herbs" in Country Living Magazine and wanted to sell them - and we did (with much help from a new friend at the time, Lorraine Filmore - who guided me to the right place)!  The following year we met Alta and Glen who served us the best herbs for 25 years.  After their retirement last year, we made the BIG decision not to sell herb plants anymore (since we felt we sold the best) but the Garden parties must go on.

This year our "Garden Social" will be May 19, 20, 21 - no herb plants, but lots of great garden treasures for your home - inside and out!  The Garden Fairies will still prepare delicious refreshments and you may receive something special with your purchase (while supplies last)!

In the fall customers always say to me  "this is your favorite time of the year" but truly, every season is my favorite as they happen!!  Right now I am filled with the love of flowers and herbs and sprinkle cans and bumble bees!

I hope you will join us for our "Garden Social" and enjoy spending some time in the country at The Cinnamon Stick!!


Flyers in the store now~

No comments: