THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR PROMISES....

Very - no, more like extremely hard - for me to comprehend this year is, but for a few days, over.

I purchased a "book" - a day, week, month - book - in which I am (oh please let me follow thru with this promise) going to try the best I can to be organized in everything "Cinnamonstick" !!  There are so many good intentions and great ideas floating around in my mind but getting them done and on paper is not something I have been very good at.   The person I disappoint the most is me.

Something about the sound of "2017" makes me feel good - excited for what can be accomplished and how much fun we can have.

Hang in there with me...it is a year of major dates...flipping the "age" to another decade - married 50 years...(yes to the same man)...and plans for a more "in your face" Cinnamon Stick!!

Bring it on.....I am getting ready for you "2017" in mind and spirit!!


No comments: