THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, April 18, 2016

PARTY THYME !!

Time has just flown by and here it is - our Garden Party weekend !  We have been hard at work trying to make this weekend as special as we can...the weather has not always been our friend.

I get so many "LAST MINUTE"  ideas with no time to make them ..  !!!  But hey - we have a whole spring and summer to make them happen!

Last Sunday was the first day of our local (and fun) flea market - I love trudging thru the un-level, dusty dirt and stones looking for treasures.  However, I certainly found out how a winter with no "trudging" left me "out of shape" !!  After working the store, making dinner and lounging for the rest of the evening - I could hardly walk when I tried to go upstairs.  I am always on the "go"...but that slow walking and bending (HA!) certainly did me in.

I hope you can join us for our GARDEN PARTY - the garden fairies will be serving refreshments - and I can't wait to try the Hibiscus Glow Tea we will be serving (on its way here from Crow's Nest Primitives in Massachusetts.

Have a great week....spring has sprung!!

Your Country Friend, Judy
Americana is starting to arrive....

Vintage seed packets....

Wool Applique by June Walker is gracing the store ...

Pretty dried flowers and petals - so many uses!

1 comment:

Jr. Williams said...

Its wonderful, looking at the time and effort you put into your weblog and detailed information you provide. I'll bookmark your weblog and visit it weekly for your new posts.
Reservierungssystem Restaurant