THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

EARLY SPRING ...

I am truly counting on that old groundhog to be right and in just a few more weeks...SPRING should arrive.  However, I couldn't wait that long and needed spring NOW!  Easter is March 27 - not always the most favored time to celebrate Easter - but the calendar picks the date.  

After a very successful visit to the Market trade show - the store is overwhelmed with bunnies and pretty sprigs to make the most beautiful bouquets.   I love walking into the store - makes me smile!  
Here are a few pictures of why I smile -









Trying to "unfreeze" my brain and get it in working order for our next workshop...check back for the big thaw!  :)
                                                                                      Think Spring,
                                                                                                     Judy


1 comment:

Jhon Marshal said...

Spot on with this article, I really think this website needs more attention.  I'll probably be back to read more, thanks for the info.
Spezialitäten des Harzes