THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Change.....taking new adventures and changing what one is comfy with, is always a struggle.  Determination to be a better me and a better Cinnamon Stick are my "great" plans for 2016.    

Our hours have changed in order to give me more time to create  ( I miss that very much) and more time to find wonderful and unique goodies for the store.  I saw on a friends Facebook page, instead of making resolutions, she chose a word last year and a new one this year to repeat each day .... I am going to copy this idea and my word for 2016 is "DETERMINATION"...that covers a lot of ground cause I am determined to take many new adventures....hopefully you will come along with me.

Working on filling the store with lots of  "country love" - hearts, Valentine goodies - new old treasures !

Our new hours will be  Thursday thru Saturday 10 to 4 pm and Sunday 12 to 4 pm.  We will be closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday....if this works we will keep these hours forever and ever. 


Just some goodies waiting for you!!

1 comment:

Jhon Marshal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.