THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

HAPPY SEPTEMBER........

I can't believe how fast time is passing...I have to,but I want to slow it down :( so much I want to do...a whole month has gone by without a post from me - I need a swift kick in the rear!!  (happy that is impossible for me to do)!!

I am in full fall and Halloween mode...decorating more every day - new goodies keep arriving and are keeping me on my toes making new displays !  Yesterday I even put the Halloween CD in the machine and smiled all day long as that owl hooted and witch cackled and the groans...oh my!!  I did get some comments but who cares - right!!

The store is filled with Autumn scents - potpourri, candles and scented wax melters for your pots. Garlands, wreaths and candle rings to decorate with, baskets to fill with our fall florals and pumpkins, scarecrows, witches and bats...We have something for everyone!

Workshops are in full swing - Please follow or Facebook page to see the upcoming classes. (or join our email list)  cinnamonstick@comcast.net and ask to be added.   Halloween workshops fill fast and are lots of fun!

HAPPY HAUNTING - Judy





1 comment:

Barbie Chiu said...

Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging. Visit my site too.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com