THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

SUMMER TRADE SHOWS...

Just back from the Trade Show where I must think and order fall and Christmas....I thought it was going to be hard but I got into it quite excitedly!   Seeing pumpkins and witches and (oh so many) wonderful Christmas treasures - my head is still spinning as I sit here trying to "remember" what I purchased and what I forgot!  It is going to be a Prim Fall and a very Pretty Christmas ! I know I ordered lots at the February show and haven't a clue what that might be...(smiling)...must go check order slips and figure it all out!

It was fun seeing old friends - standing in line - arms full - at the Cash and Carry and trying to "catch up" in less than 2 minutes....LOL!!  Standing in line waiting for the doors to open, I met new friends...life is good in the retail world of country stores!

New goodies were purchased to bring into the store keeping our summer displays filled.  It was a good market and I can't wait to share our treasures with you. - but right now it is all about the "berries" !



1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Judy, Cant wait to see all the
new Goodies when they come in.
Miss going to Market it is always
a Fun, Expensive, Exhausting time !!
Loving all the Berries !!!!
Big Hugs ~~ Connie xox