THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

APRIL SHOWERS...

For some reason time seems to be going so fast  - maybe cause I feel am busy doing many things but doesn't feel like much is getting accomplished.  (I'm getting slower for sure)!!

I am hoping everyone had a wonderful Easter - unfortunately I ended up with a nasty cold and it seems to not want to go away.  I am in "transformation" mode to get the store ready for Garden Thyme.  Watching the woods start to bud across the street from our home and the trees with specks of green where leaves will soon unfurl...is a happy sight.  Daffodils are even starting to show buds...it has been a long, cold winter here in our neck of the woods.

It could be worse.....we are getting a lot of rain - but NO SNOW !!  (happy face)!!

I am busy making plans for our Herb Faire and Market and can't wait for the "Flea Markets" to open...for auctions to be plentiful and to get the store filled with treasures old and new!  Spring is finally going to happen...yippee ki yay!!

Many new spring goodies have arrived and I am getting them priced and displayed as fast as I can...my most fun! (well not the pricing but the displaying is)!!

Come visit soon....I promise not to talk too much !!





2 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

The shop looks lovely,
Fingers crossed I can visit soon.
And when I do I hope we can talk good & long.
Feel Better My Friend.
Love & Big Spring Hugs xox

Pamela said...

Your shop looked beautiful when I was there yesterday!!! Thank you for the beautiful robin pillow!!!! So lovely. Can't wait to visit again soon!

Pam