THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, January 24, 2015

SNOWY DAYS ALWAYS MAKE ME (fill in the blank)!!

Well...not happy!  As I look out the window the trees are dusted with what looks like "powdered sugar"...the lawn shows footprints of tiny animals out searching for something green to fill their tummies.  It is beautiful.  It is also wet, cold and not fun when you are all grown up and want to do so many things!!  Shivering!!
Okay - got that out of my system...since there is nothing I can do about the weather I will just have to embrace it.  I know my "Grands" are going to have fun today!  I will see snowman in yards up and down my path to work! (that will make me smile) The road (Seisholztville in Hereford) will be heavily traveled as "skiers" make their way to Bear Creek Ski Resort.  (we are at the bottom of that mountain - they are at the top)!!  Maybe some "Moms" will stop in and say "hello" when they drop off their young ones to snowboard!  
Today though, I am going to think SPRING....and hope it comes soon!
...first buds of spring at The Cinnamon Stick

,,,burlap sack with "sprig and nest" !

...giving thoughts to our Herb Faire!

2 comments:

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Judy, I couldn't agree with you more! I am SOOOO Done with Winter! Bring Spring ON!