THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, April 25, 2014

NEVER ENDING FUN...

Yesterday was spent (a quiet day at the store) rearranging and adding new treasures !  Of course that means making messes....I am so good at that! (smile)!!  It is exciting to make changes...and I love getting new goodies...however I tend to always go back to "same old, same old" - tried and true country garden wares. 

I love container gardening, and am always on the lookout for unique items to plant in - new and old.   I am over anxious to get started and trying to take deep breaths to be patient!  The ground is still very cold  - and I am taking the new "johnnie-jump-ups" I purchased in every night. 

All in good time.....
 This paper flowers will have to do for now...

No comments: