THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, April 14, 2014

CAN IT BE TRUE....

Is winter over and spring here....I am looking out my window and the woods are starting to turn "green" - slowly but it sure looks promising!
Daffodils are showing their pretty yellow faces "everywhere" you look...love them!!
The store has been busy and keeping me on my toes.   There are still some goodies to purchase for unique Easter gifts - some really cute bunnies too.  AND, don't forget our delicious dip mixes for your Easter hor'dourves !! 

I had the best visit ever Sunday with a Facebook friend - Gail and Paul McFadden from Manasquan, New Jersey.  They own a Bed and Breakfast there  - the Nathaniel Morris Inn - and I can't wait to visit!
http://www.nathanielmorris.com/   I only wished we lived closer, cause I would love to "hang out" with Gail...oh I bet we could get into some fun antique trouble !!

Maybe we could get a group together...stay at a B & B here and just spend two days antiquing...might have to work on that !!

Update on Raelyn - Her post op visit went very well - everything was healing nicely.  She is sitting up on her own and playing with her toys - and smiling.  However - she just doesn't like to eat...a big problem as she needs to gain weight - so please keep those prayers coming that she starts eating better.   Hugs to you...

Gail and me....
 Raelyn playing...
 ..our last wire egg tree...come and get it!!



No comments: