THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

THINKING SPRING - THINKING EASTER - THINK WITH ME !!

So another snowstorm is on it's way....we just can't seem to get away from this winter!  The store will be open on Wednesday, February 12th to make up for some lost days.  I am sure Thursday we will be closed.  (sad face)!  I really NEED to spend some time in the store getting things done...

Orders placed at the trade shows are on their way but it seems like I am never there to get the boxes!  I have had a lot of time to sew some goodies though while I watch the snow pile up!

Next Wednesday, the 19th, Raelyn (11 months already) has her surgery - I will be staying at our son's house while DIL (Wendy) stays at the hospital with her.  The store will be open our regular hours - and will post on Facebook if something changes.  All your prayers and well wishes are welcome!

We are filling the store with SPRING and soon Easter goodies will pop up too!  It makes me smile to walk in the store and see the brightly colored sprigs of flowers!  We will not be having a Spring Open House but instead, as time lends itself, we will have some surprise special days/weekends to enjoy!  Keep watch...




4 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Saying a prayer for your grandbaby. Janice

Kate said...

Oh Judy, I CAN'T wait for Spring! I honestly don't know where I am going to put this next batch of snow that we are in for tonight/tomorrow...there is simply no more room for it on my front lawn. I'll be praying for your grandbaby that all goes well.

jennifer768 said...

Love those flowers!Stay safe and warm.Keeping the baby and family in my prayers.Hugs,Jen

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/