THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

WHAT A START...

...to the New Year!  Snow days, frozen days - what next?  Truly "unique" weather we wake up to anymore!!  Yesterday started at 58 degrees and ended at 7 degrees!!

On a "warmer" note - today I will "mostly" stay inside doing paperwork - have to venture out for groceries and bank though !!

Tomorrow is ROAD TRIP day - Helen and I are headed to Lancaster to visit fabric stores and wholesale warehouses.  Hoping to find some "new" for the store. 
Sunday Tony and I went to the Philadelphia Gift Show and I ordered some new items which I am excited about and anxious to share them with you.  Hoping they ship fast. 

I am still working on figuring out what to do with the space where the fabric was - (upstairs is a little  "undone" at the moment).    I moved some cupboards around yesterday - making an area for some new items we ordered!!  Trying to keep that "small department store" frame of mind.  Still working on that,  I do think it is coming together...going back to what we did "all those year's ago" in Morgantown...time will tell how I pull it off!  Stop in and see how I am doing...all suggestions are welcomed!

You can make this BE MINE banner in our Keep Calm Workshop on Thursdays!!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Hi Judy, days like this I question why I ever left Texas to move back to the artic tundra of PA. Stay warm my friend.