THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, January 4, 2014

TRYING TO STAY...."cheerful"!!

Okay...I can take a little snow but this is just not fun!  Having to close the store - when it is my happy place away from home - is not so much fun!  Shoveling snow is less fun!  Freezing my little (or big) buns off is even less fun! 

Enough complaining!  I have been busy trying to make a "hand" that looks like a hand for our next workshop...I think I have it...(not sure everyone would agree with me)!  Valentine's Day is a special holiday and I LOVE to decorate with lots of hearts and red accessories.  So, I have been trying some new ideas for our next workshop.  I will post pictures as soon as I get the samples "right" !

Meanwhile, we have some kits available in our Keep Calm & Create Thursday workshops for Valentine's Day -
BE MINE - preprinted banner
LOVE BIRDS...to decorate with hearts, glitter and more....
 VALENTINE...for someone special...


Stay Warm -

3 comments:

Penny said...

Great new projects! I've always enjoyed decorating for V'Day.... I think the red breaks up the blah colors of the winter and the hearts just make me happy. It's also a calmer time of year, which is so appreciated after the hubbub of the holidays!
Looking forward to seeing the 'hand' you come up with!!
Happy New Year!
Penny

denise said...

try using a heart and hand cookie cutter.

Kate said...

I hear ya Judy! I'm about at the point of considering taking my Mom up on the offer of us just moving down to Florida! LOL!

Anyway, I've already taken down all the Christmas Decorations and started putting up the Valentine ones...I was tempted to put a couple of "bunnies" up while I was at it.

Bring on SPRING!!