THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, January 10, 2014

SITTING HOME LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW...

What a morning...!!  Store is closed for the time being but by the sounds of my friend's warning...the store is 16 miles from here to Hereford...it is still snowing and not looking good!!  I have lots to do at the store - a candle order came in yesterday and new tea towels - AND there's that space, where I eliminated the fabric, waiting to be "redone" !!  It would help if I knew what I was doing there - thinking COUNTRY KITCHEN !!  With antique, vintage and new wares...hmmmm - liking that idea but not sure about display pieces I have to use.  I think my most fun of the store (beside counting the money -{kidding} - well a little bit kidding) - is making displays!  You just need to have the right pieces - not sure I do!  I can always improvise until I find what works though! (my kitty cat is licking my wrist as I type..I think she is happy to have me home)!!

What I did do yesterday was take this down - and a new welcome sign is going up  - except, after cutting out all the letters I realized I forgot one of the "E's"...(typical)!!

SNOWFLAKES are coming down too!!  
 
Toodle-Loo !!
 

No comments: