THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, January 9, 2014

ROAD TRIP...

Yesterday Helen (my shopping buddy) and I went on our monthly road trip to Lancaster to the wholesale warehouses!  Love going as it is "instant" refill for the store (when we can find good stuff)...and that we did!
Going to the store early this morning to empty the van and get goodies priced and on display as quickly as I can!   Expecting deliveries this week too - looks like a busy week - just hope the weather gives us a break. 

I suppose for most people Thursday is more the end of the week and for me it is the beginning.  I really like being open on Monday and closed Tuesday and Wednesday - it is working good for us.

A Valentine workshop is set for Friday, January 17th...check out our website for more info and pictures...

Enjoy your day - and stay warm...!!

No comments: