THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, January 23, 2014

NEW DAY...NEW ATTITUDE

Made the decision to "embrace" winter and stop complaining about it!!  Yesterday as soon as the sun came out (and the sun always comes out - sometimes you just have to look harder) it melted the roads enough for "brave" me to go to the store and shovel.  Of course I am hurting today...that is just a reminder of how "out of shape" I am (or maybe hold old I am)!!

Today I have my happy face on and will start pricing the SPRING goodies that are arriving and start adding a sprinkle here and there as I go.  I need that if I am going to "embrace" winter. (big smile)~~

We have new little luxuries in the store....new soaps, candle scents and soon some fresh herbs!

The Cinnamon Stick is my "sunshine" when skies are gray...

 ...and velvet violets!

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Judy,
Love your Happy Face & Attitude.
Have a Great Sunny Day !!!
Love & Big Hugs xox