THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

AGAIN...AND AGAIN

It is snowing AGAIN...sorry to be such a downer...but missing days because of the weather just messes up my schedule...and I work much better on a schedule than I do helter skelter!  It seems things that I have to do from home I don't get in the "mood" to do when I am NOT suppose to be home.  Working on Income Taxes...(which I hate to do because the fourth quarter I just let everything pile up)..sighing!!

On a happy note....we have had a great Valentine season - never sold out so early and I need to fill the empty baskets with "hearts" again.  (working on it)!!

New goodies from the trade shows are popping in every day at the store...we have wonderful new soaps, tea towels, wire baskets...(on my the wire goodies are fabulous and for sure I am on a wire frenzy)!  The interesting part of wire goods is what some retail friends and I have discussed - "What goes around, comes around"...if you are in this business long enough (or collecting long enough) you know what we are saying. I have wire baskets that are antiques..but hard to find - and years ago I would purchase anything wire that I could find..olde or new.  Right now I am selling a little wire basket that everyone has complimented me for having in my home....that I purchased many years ago (new)!! 

New ribbons arrived - and do I dare start putting some spring flower pots on display???
Stop in soon and see,





 as I fill those empty shelves and display pieces....
  AND....yes! - the caramels are back in stock!!!

No comments: