THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Wishing you the best 2014 with health, wealth and much happiness.  It will be a trying year for us as we start the year with Raelyn's operation in February and getting her "straight"...a long process, but as a family we are so good together!!

I must admit I make resolutions every year and quickly dismiss them....EXCEPT - last year I kept a very important one to me - and I didn't break it.  (I did fall off the course a couple times but "quickly" recovered and got back on track).... I promised myself ----

" I would take the HIGH ROAD"

.. and I did....and will continue on that road cause I am of all things - "honorable".


4 comments:

moosecraft said...

Great quote! :-) Happy New year to you and your family!

jennifer768 said...

Love that quote! Happy New Year!I will be keeping your family in my prayers.Blessings,Jen

Kate said...

Well Said!

Happy New Year Judy. Best Wishes for you and your family.

ctlogcabin said...

Happy New Year My Friend !!
Will continue to Pray for Baby
Raelyn & the Family.
You Look Pretty sitting up
there on the High Road,
it's right where you Belong.
Love the Quote !!!
Blessings, Love & Hugs xox