THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, November 16, 2013

THE MORNING AFTER...

....a big night of creating with a great bunch of girls.  Last evening we had our Winter Bottle Workshop!  Ten creative and fun gals attended and boy was the glitter flying...I think at least half a pound left the building  (and not all on the bottles) (big smile here)!!
I make up samples and kits for the girls to copy - but ALWAYS they come up with unique and fun ways to make the samples better.  AND, our youngest girl is always one of the most creative.  I know I don't have a picture with me today of what she came up with but I will add it later tonight. 
Here are some pictures - but bear with me - NO ONE likes me to get the camera out and they hide...well they try too!!
...getting started

...cut, distress, glue

...glitter table

...happy workers

...no one could hide this time!

...some of the finished bottles - so impressive!

...and some more!

We used vintage music pages for the wings and Kathy's copy had this title...so perfect for her angel bottle!
 

No comments: