THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

JOY JOY JOY AND LOTS MORE JOY!!

That is what it was all about last evening at our JOY BANNER workshop.  (wish I knew who to give credit for this fun design).  We changed it a bit but the idea I think came from Pinterest.  You have to understand I have NO time for Pinterest BUT have great friends and shopkeepers who will send me pictures of things they think I would love.  They are always right and always inspiring - so thank you friends for that!!
Now about last evening. 
What a fun night...the rain, sleet and threat of snow did not stop anyone from coming and having some JOY!!  Here are some pictures...a couple of the gals were new to our workshops and never made a rosette or distressed anything - and they were "fabulous"...hmmmm maybe it was the instructor that was fabulous...(I am really smirking and rolling my eyes at me right now)!!
Cutting out those J's and Y's ( really a lot of cutting and gluing in our workshops...and oh...
 ..lots of glittering too!!!
You could hear a "pin" drop while everyone is concentrating....that doesn't last long though...(smiling)
 ..yep - quiet on this side of the room too!
 ..okay...here comes the chatter and laughter!
 ..except April...she was in deep thought making sure her rosettes were perfect!
...friends helping friends...!!!
..and a sweet newcomer - Shay - who did a great job!
 JUST LOOK AT ALL THE JOY!!
This is our Attic Studio...and yes the roof slants but those bent necks are on tall girls....LOL!!! (I didn't make them stand there long)!!!

No comments: