THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

CRAZINESS...DOESN'T GO AWAY...

I am so busy these past couple weeks with family birthdays, workshop planning and decorating for two seasons (in my head)...Pricing Christmas - filling the empty shelves with more Halloween and trying to keep somekind of "cleanliness" in the house and store is keeping me from "blogging"...I do write on my facebook everyday though.  I have so much to share -
My daughter is a second grade teacher and sent me this link to a project the second graders did for charity!!  Really awesome!  Click on link!  So proud of her!
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1176234218001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAtjTN6nE~,-a2CqhIxe_xBZPsm_cVs6UrYMr1J2Efl&bclid=1176382704001&bctid=2730538723001

Raelyn is doing well...issues here and there but doctors are working on it...she is so sweet and lovable.
Here she is watching her favorite television program - Yo Gabba Gabba  (yi yi yi)!!
Everyday boxes of Christmas are arriving and it is a bit overwhelming as I am enjoying our Halloween season so much!   We have a good assortment of Halloween treasures for you - just got these banners in - 15ft. long with a glittery spider - Keeps repeating Happy Halloween !
 ...and WOOHOO!!  We are now serving hot cocoa in our NEW fancy Hot Cocoa machine!!!  It is soooo delish!
 Small blackboards are perfect for leaving a welcome message !
Lots more to tell - will write soon - I better get the meatballs cooked...XO

No comments: