THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

PONDERING.....

As I sit here to type I notice that it has been l o n g in between my posts....no excuses except it is a busy time of year and hard to keep up with all the happenings around me.  I do however post "almost" every day on Facebook which is short and sweet and keeps customers up to date on new goodies and the "social" part of The Cinnamon Stick.  One thing I can say .... we are "social" (smiling)!!

Fall/Halloween is in full bloom at the store....every day something new seems to appear !!  Our workshops are busy and finding time to think "Christmas" has been hard.  I know, but I have to think that NOW...!! 

Our Christmas theme this year is "REKINDLING CHRISTMAS PAST"....You know how you feel when you open the bins from last year and memories start popping into your head - me too - so I thought this year we need to "rekindle" all those memories!
Working on it!!

However today, it is all about Halloween and all the fun goodies we have to help you make your home the coolest on the block!!  Stop in....we are getting ready to put that Hot Chocolate Machine to work!!

Handmade rughooked pumpkin pillows...
Potion bottles - (you can make your own in our Keep Calm & Create workshop)
 I love old stamps....this one is from a local town.....

3 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Love it All, the Bottles,
the PumPkin Face Pillows,
& the Stamps !!!
Have a Great Day Judy, it' so
Beautiful out a PerFect Fall Day.
Love & Hugs ~ xox

Green Creek Primitives said...

Love the pumpkin face pillow, wished I lived closer, would be at your shop. I know hard to think about christmas when fall has just begun, hard to sew a season ahead. Vicky

moosecraft said...

I'm waiting for that hot chocolate machine to get workin' too! lol! ;-)