THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, September 30, 2013

..the last day of September

This month seemed to just fly by...and tomorrow it's October!!  and then November....!!!  I am overwhelmed with all that has to be accomplished in the coming month and am wishing (hoping) the days to be fruitful!

Christmas workshops, redecorating, finding great new goodies....can get a bit mind-boggling at times.  I am so grateful for a wonderful network of friends who inspire me and keep me going (even if it is in circles) (smiling)!!
We are loving Halloween and thinking Christmas at The Cinnamon Stick (no wonder I am traveling in circles)! 

Back to Halloween mode - even though yesterday I was "playing" with this -

 as ...I must figure out what in the world I am going to make for our Halloween "get-together" with a group of "oh so creative" girls!!  I NEED a boost of creativity!!!
Off I go to open the store.....I am loving our new hours....

No comments: