THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

CATCHING UP...

I feel like I am falling behind...(and I am) so today is a day of "catching up" with bookwork and all the little things that I keep putting off.  
Store has been busy with our fall and Halloween treasures and new goodies keep arriving - so I am constantly pricing and displaying (displaying is the bestest part of new goodies)!!  I can make more messes than anyone I know - so yesterday I "really" tried to clean up the window sill behind the counter (those who visit know what it looks like) and the back wrapping counter (which I can never wrap on cause it is always filled with "work in progress" !!  I did great with the windowsill getting organized...back counter - not so great!  (sighing)!! 
I have to keep "Christmas" close in my head as in "51" days it will be our open house!   Maybe  I just need to get organized and STAY that way.  LOL!!
Dianne Galloway brought us lots of new Halloween treasures last week and again on Sunday...I love everything and you will too!



Another new "olde" treasure in the store -
The original "Laptop" - Door to Door Salesman lap desk!  Pretty cool...come see it Thursday!!

Now I MUST get busy "catching up" !!!  Have a good day....

No comments: