THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

TIME FLYS WHEN YOU ARE HAVING FUN!!

Not quite sure why the hours are going by so swiftly - cause I am busy?  cause I am getting olde? ( my Mom use to tell me that - the older you get the faster time goes)!!

All I know is that the kids are getting ready to go back to school and I am lusting to put out our Halloween goodies.  Is it people like me that makes time go faster?  (something to ponder)!!

We enjoyed a mini vacation and are now ready to tackle the next few months....always our busiest seasons and the time we enjoy so much!   We love finding you unique treasures!!

New Keep Calm & Create kits are available, and a few new classes are being prepared.   Like our Facebook page to keep informed of all the happenings!

Just a couple pictures...
...bittersweet sprigs - the best I have seen !!
 Halloween decorated glass jar candles...(a tealite in these are wonderful)
 ...the "Steeple" lantern is back in stock!! (our new Flameless candles make this item a real treasure and perfect gift!)
 Fall issue of "A Simple Life" is now in the store!!
 So much more in the store now and still arriving...!!!  Come browse alittle!!

No comments: