THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, August 2, 2013

SINGING IN THE RAIN...

Trilby Blue - 2 years - yesterday playing in the summer rain -
One of the greatest gifts in life are the grandchildren...thank you Lord !!

I am treading slowly putting the fall wares in the store...for some reason (I am so ready) something keeps holding me back...Maybe cause the store needs a "do-over" !!   
We moved into the Hereford store 14 years ago...yesterday... - and opened our doors August 14th.   Time has gone so fast....when I look at the pictures of opening day (and we thought we were "Hot Stuff") I have to smile  - we were so proud and excited!
The phrase - "You've come a long way baby" fits perfectly!

We would love to show you the pictures of "opening day" -August 14, 1999 - stop in and take a peek!!

No comments: