THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, August 5, 2013

I STARTED....

...tucking the summer away...(hesitantly)  and decorating with  our fall goodies.  It is hard for me because I am more into "Halloween" than fall, but I seem to have broken some of my "olde ways" and found some really nice fall treasures for you to decorate with. 
New treasures are constantly arriving...fun and work at the same time - !!  Some days - like yesterday - I moved a couple display pieces to make room for and olde school desk  (Tony was suppose to bring up and didn't).. and one display works great where you put it and the piece that was there has "no" place to go!  Luckily we have a second floor and I can maneuver alittle bit up there.
However, today I will spend the day (making our Captured Witch kits for our class Thursday evening) and "tweaking" what I couldn't do yesterday.    The first floor is small...500 sq. ft....with a couple big "unmovable" display pieces - so when I say it is a challenge - it really is!!
We are having "September" weather today...loving it - great motivator to redo!!
...messes - always making messes!!

1 comment:

ohiofarmgirl said...

I just cant yet but I will soon! Dianntha