THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

AUTUMN DAYS ...

The mornings and evenings here in PA feel like Autumn is preparing to just sneak in and surprise us one day!  Daytime seems to still get a bit humid but this is certainly not typical  August weather at all.  (but loving it)!!  The weather certainly does predict what "mood" we will be in - at least me it does!

Lately my "mood" has been all about fall - and Halloween!  Some say I am rushing it, but the season is so short (not at all like the spring and summer season for decorating) that I just "have" to start early! Most customers agree with me and enjoy the change. (and I am having fun changing the store around)!!

It seems like everyday new treasures are arriving and the store is full of great items.  Tony is working hard keeping the store filled with great old treasures and me...well I am making lots of "messes" !

Looking forward to your visit....won't be long and we will be playing our "spooky" music!!



...a new Keep Calm and Create Thursday workshop !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judy....
Oh, yes...bring on the Fall weather
and all that goes with it !!
I really LOVE the Halloween banner,
would like to take that class, but
booked with things here in
Williamsburg. Miss you and your
wonderful shop....

Jennifer in Virginia