THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, July 18, 2013

TOO HOT TO HANDLE...

UPS and two deliveries from Fed-Ex kept me stepping today...slowly!! Five air conditioners were blasting and still if you moved too much you got "hot" !! (two were in the attic for our Keep Calm Workshop...it was not nice up there)!!
I usually get excited with new deliveries but oh the unpacking and taking boxes up and down the basement steps...just made me tired. 

Now that everything is out of the way and in the basement storage area I am excited
 with all the new treasures.  We are going to have a Witch's Potion workshop and all the bottles came in today!!  (although I ordered from a website and it was hard to really see them they are perfect!)  Can't wait to start making some samples!

I watered the planters TWICE today....98 degrees!!

Bin full of small advertising clips...these came in last week but I couldn't post with all my computer aches and pains....hopefully "it" is recovered!!  These are sweet!!!  I think you "need" one or two!!
Stay cool....we only have two rooms with air in this olde house...and I am going to go enjoy one of them...!!!

1 comment:

moosecraft said...

Yes! Waaaaaay to hot for this kid! I hope to be visiting when it cools down a bit... those advertising clips look like fun! I may need a handful...