THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

TOO EARLY TO TALK HALLOWEEN?

I hope not cause that is what is happening around here!   If we don't get started NOW the fall/Halloween season will be upon us before we know it.  There are so many ideas floating around me that I don't know quite where to start.  Maybe with some black cats....I think that will be a good place!  Of course some pumpkins wouldn't be a bad place to start either..or maybe some fall bunting...or...........!!!!  You can see I am in a "tizzy" right now !!! (smiling)...Halloween is my favorite holiday next to Christmas of course (cause at Christmas you get to buy presents for everyone)!! 
Don't fret -the store is filled with great summerthyme goodies and will be until the middle of August when we just might start "harvesting" some fall goods!

Coming soon - fun Halloween Gift Totes you can make in our Keep Calm and Create Thursday workshops!

2 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Fall & Halloween .... Music
to my Ears !! When we
were down last week ...
we passed by my favorite
Garden Center I was craning
my neck .. Paul asked what I was
doing ....I told him I was
looking for PumPkins. He was not
amused. lol xox

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Connie - You made me laugh this hot, sticky morning!! Especially cause I can just picture you making Paul drive slow so you could "maybe" see a pumpkin!!!