THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SUSAN BRANCH..

My email had a new "Willard" from Susan Branch today....you MUST get this email - it makes all the crap go away (for awhile) and lets you dream of the good times, of fairies and happy people...she is such an "exquisite" writer, artist and person....sign up to receive her emails - you won't be sorry!!

http://www.susanbranch.com/sign-up-for-newsletter/

I would love to be her friend!

2 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

I always read her blog but never signed up for newsletter. Her blog always takes me to Cape Cod & the beach. Love it!

Ginny said...

I read her blog and get the news letter, It is great.