THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

SCORCHER....

This weather has been downright horrid these past days....zaps the energy and makes me work in " s l o w " motion!! (and why the cat insists on sitting on top of me I do not know)!!

I have been staying in the house "creating" - searching (Pinterest) for new ideas???
and thinking of sunflowers and pumpkins!
I can get lost on Pinterest and have to stay away...oh my!! So many creative people out there!

I don't like rushing the seasons (I really don't)and we still have summer vacation to look forward to, but this humidity and temps in the 90's is not fun!  So hopefully thinking of fall will do the trick in keeping me from melting!

Dead trees and crows....of course!!!

No comments: