THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, July 20, 2013

HAVING FUN...

Gosh, I started playing with Halloween and I am in my "glory"!!  Having fun creating with orange and black and things that go "bump in the night" keep popping up at the strangest times...I think this is going to be the best Halloween season ever! 

Of course I won't forget fall....we just got in bunches of preserved "Sweet Annie" for you to fill your crocks with fall arrangements!  Some twigs, bittersweet and Sweet Annie... sounds perfect to me!

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Sweet Picture Judy !!!
It is Oppressive out there
today .... so all this Fall
and Halloween talk is right
up my alley !!! xox