THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

GIFT SHOW NEWS..

Yesterday I went to the Philadelphia Gift Show...and although it is a show catering to the more "gifty" type stores (than a country store), I was able to find some fun new goodies for you. 

An encouraging sign was that it was busy with storekeepers - I saw license plates from all over New England, New Jersey, and the South...even California!!  (and that was just in the row that I parked in)!

Gives you faith that the other shopkeepers are feeling good about their stores and customers...and the economy.  The mood was upbeat and you could feel excitement in the air....alittle different than the Market Square summer show.   I always meet the nicest people too. 

Remember (?) last year when I talked about that "hot chocolate machine" ---well I purchased it!  So when that "cold" weather hits us....we will have delicious hot chocolate to serve you!!(and sell you)!! (we will have Elf on the Shelf hot chocolate too - even the BIG grandchildren play Elf on the Shelf with the little ones)!!

Before I get too far ahead of myself, I am off to finish up some projects for our Halloween workshops - join us if you can!!


1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hey Judy...what are you doing for the Halloween workshop?