THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, July 29, 2013

ENJOYING THE END OF JULY!!

Wow...have we ever been blessed with some great weather this past week...total opposite from the week before!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!  Miss you with all that I am.  My Mom would have been 87 years old today...she was the backbone of her 5 children.  Always cheering us on, even if it sounded like yelling (smiling)...XOXO

Summer is never a very busy time at The Cinnamon Stick...but we have been  encouraged with July sales and maybe (just maybe) the economy is starting to rejuvenate here in my neck of the woods.  I am looking forward to a great fall and Christmas season....which motivates me to work double time to make the store a fun and exciting place to visit!!

Somehow Tony keeps coming up with some unique finds, like this wooden pedestal,  and partnering them with a pinkeep tuffet from Helen Voytilla and a sweet little cloche, I can come up with a fun display.

Can you guess what I am creating in this picture??

2 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Judy, just wondered if you saw that we are having a blog gathering after the Harvest At The Mill show in Holly,Michigan. We have lots of gals coming and it would be wonderful if you could join us. The show is September 7th from 10-4 and the gathering is that evening starting at 6 at Bittersweet Cafe. If you think you could join us, I will send you all the information. Would LOVE to meet you and I'm sure everyone else would too! Dawn

summersundays-jw said...

I have a shop with 3 others in Mo. & our weather has been incredible. Seems the slightest hint of fall brings customers out....yea! Hope we all have a wonderful fall & holiday season....it's about time!