THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, June 30, 2013

JUMPING JUDACRACKERS...

Makes no sense does it...well that is exactly what I have been dealing with for the past 2 weeks ..a computer that makes NO sense.  But here I am - back on line - and all the thanks goes to my sweet neighbor (who is moving - whatever will I do?)  He had to finally take my computer back to the beginning...like it just came from the factory.  Of course we tried to save everything we could but missed a few things (like 8 days of emails)!  I have no clue who wrote to me as I couldn't access anything - computer kept freezing up.  But enough of that!!

On to the good things....the store is filled with the most wonderful country antiques and gift items - so many new goodies have come in and I couldn't share them with you...so for the next couple of days I will...(big smile)!!

Raelyn is doing great...just came off a babysitting week with my daughter's four boys..(ages 7-12)..now that can wear you out and let you know real quick how hold you really are and not what you think in your head you are...!!

Here's some goodies in the store...
Child's chair in really nice green paint...(darker than shown)
 2 olde milk cans...one with "swing" handles that were banned in 1923~~
 Olde store scale with weights and brass scoop~~
 Velvet strawberries pinkeeps with handsewn beads for seeds...by Helen Voytilla~
 2 sizes...
 Herb Sack - fill with dried herb bundles...
Lots more new items in the store....olde and new!!

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Happy to see you're back online! I missed you. xoxoxo Cathie

ctlogcabin said...

WELCOME Back Judy !!!!
Love all the New Goodies !!!
Love & Hugs ~~ xox