THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, June 3, 2013

CREATIVE SOULS..

I love surrounding myself with creative people...they give me so much inspiration.

Saturday is our Fairy Garden Workshop....haven't had one in a couple years and I am excited to play with the fairies again.  We will put on our "play in the dirt" clothing and have some fun, enjoy a box lunch and share good stories.  I will be sure to post pictures.

Raelyn is doing great at home and everyone is adjusting to little squeals and a very busy Mom. 

The Market Square trade show is this coming week and I have to get my mind into Fall, Halloween and Christmas mode.   I am hoping to find some GREAT new items to share with you, new ideas for our Friday evening classes and Thursday Keep Calm & Create workshops...lots on the agenda...
Have a fun day today...here it is rainy and that might just get me to cross off some of the items on my "very long list" !!

..in store now...new pint jars with flower frog lids to best display your Country Bouquets!!

1 comment:

CountryCrocks said...

Judy - always LOVED coming to your Fairy Garden Workshops and as you know, I came to several!!! I know everyone will enjoy it as you make it the best. So glad that Raelyn is doing well - will keep prayers coming for that little sweetheart. Hope to maybe see you at the Market Square Show - we're going on Sunday and Monday. Hugs to you....Susan