THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

COMPUTER WOES

Computer has been acting very badly lately and not sure what is going on...so if I go missing it means something went kapooie!
We have lots of new goodies in the store and more on their way this week...I love when the UPS truck pulls into the parking lot.  Always means lots of work but exciting to put new items in the store "just for you"!
I took a bunch of pictures but sold most of the items before I got to post them...so will try again tomorrow (if the computer cooperates)!

I have two of these vintage string holders....I use one that I purchased a long time ago on ebay  for myself to use and I "use" it all the time - it hangs right at my counter.
Hanging string holders - $28. each
Close-up of the advertisement still attached....and instructions on how to thread the string so it works properly...Love it!!

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Fingers Crossed your
Computer Problems are over.
Can't wait to visit !!!
Big Hugs ~~ xoxox