THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, May 31, 2013

TO MY FRIENDS...

Raelyn is home and doing well...except for that darn monitor that goes off for no reason....!!  I just want to thank everyone for all their prayers because they positively worked and gave me and my family great comfort.  It was 85 days of ups and downs - and this is the result of all your prayers...can't thank you enough!!  Blessings to all of you, Judy

Raelyn's first day home...so pretty surrounded in  pink!!

3 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Welcome Home Beautiful Raelyn !!
Judy she is Precious !!
I'm sure the whole Family is
just thrilled to have home
and are lovin her up. xox

moosecraft said...

Cute as a button! I bet she's wondering what all the fuss is bout... lol! Hugs to all!

jennifer768 said...

Wonderful news!! She is beautiful.Keeping you all in my prayers.Hugs,Jen