THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I AM DECLARING...

..the official END of winter.  Couldn't believe I had to "scrape" ice from the car windows Monday and Tuesday!!
I want to plant my flowers and herbs...glad I was not fooled by Mother Nature when we had those nice warm days...all in a row!!  Now I am ready to start beautifying the gardens.  My planters are all ready filled with soil and ready to plant.  I will have some for sale too....wait till you see the "new" idea I got from the greenhouse....(anxious to try it)!!  It is gloomy and going to rain today but I do think we have "finally" turned the corner on "old man winter" !!

A new soap line is arriving today....made locally in Lancaster County.   I am sure you will love it as much as I do.  I just have to figure out where in the world I am going to display it.  The store is filled with new treasures with more arriving Thursday and Friday !!

By request -we are also going to start carrying 1803 Candles - a soy candle that is, simply put,..."WONDERFUL" !  They should be arriving very soon also.   Lots of work ahead of me in finding room to display all the new goodies.  Thinking you need to come in and purchase some treasures so I have enough room to display everything...!!

Happy Wednesday -
Chicken nester and birdhouses displayed on front porch...all for sale!

2 comments:

Green Creek Primitives said...

Yes I hope old man winter is gone. I live in SC, never had weather this cold so late. Been in the 40s at nite and 50's in the day. Been running the heat and fireplace. But today it is going from cold weather to the 90's. I don't know which is worse, been trying to get my flowers planted, hopefully this weekend. Happy planting, love how the birdhouses are displayed. Vicky

ctlogcabin said...

Happy Happy Birthday Miss Judy !!
Hope your Day is as Special as
You are !!!
Can't wait to see you !!
Sending Birthday Blessings,
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox