THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

SPRING FEVER ???

I must have gotten "Spring Fever" last Sunday as I started to redo the craft part of the big room upstairs - and then the store got busy!!  Today is my first day back as "Trilby" keeps me busy Monday and Tuesday when we are closed (while Mom goes to the hospital to be with Raelyn) .  Now my "fever" has gone away and hopefully it will return when I open today!!

I needed and empty wall to display new signs that we are waiting to be delivered.  Wall space is at a premium!!  Today I have my job cut out for me...good sales on Sunday left many holes downstairs too...I need to clone myself!!

Our Keep Calm & Create Thursday has "two" new patterns to make "Paper Flowers"....they are soooo fun to create - and now I have made a "teensy" flower pattern too.   Join us in making a pretty bouquet tomorrow!!



Update on Raelyn...she is gaining weight and growing....in a phone video I even heard her "cry"...well it was more like a "squeal"....she is so beautiful and we are anxious to bring her home...soon...soon...soon....soon !!! 

No comments: