THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My day today...

...will be like yesterday!  On Monday and Tuesday when we are closed, I watch Trilby (20 months) while my DIL goes to the hospital with Raelyn.   BTW- Raelyn is doing very well....off the feeding tube and now we have to hope she fills her tummy with a certain amount every 12 hours, and I am sure the next step will be to bring her home.  She is 5 lbs. 3 oz. !!  We are all so ready for her to come home and life to get back to "somewhat" normal (well as normal as it can be with a newborn in the house)!!  :<)
Trilby is such a good girl....but wouldn't smile for me when I tried to get her picture....take a peek...
 Lunchtime..
 ..one more minute and then I will go take my nap!
 ...there's that smile....and oh yes, we are trying to do this too!!!
It is a busy day but I LOVE being a Grandmom....the other 3 grade school siblings come in at 3:30 and I get to hear about their day.  The oldest is in high school and I usually don't get to see him as he has Lacrosse right after classes.  
I am a truly blessed mother, grandmother and storekeeper.....Life is Good!

2 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Life is Good Judy ... and so
are You !!!
Love & Hugs xox

carolbrademas said...

Judy -- was that a nap for Trilby or Grandmom?? So glad to hear that Raelyn is doing well, and soon to be home.