THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SHE HAS TAKEN OVER...

...Pepper that is...after a "shaky" start of hiding under beds and sofas...she has decided she likes it here with us!  A constant purring sound greets me when I come home and she is just one of the most cuddly - I want to be stroked all the time - sweetest kitty we have ever had.  It took alittle longer for her to warm up to Tony but a bag of "special treats" (ah food can always win over a lady)!! did the trick!  She "owns" us...
Her favorite place on top of my vintage yo-yo pillows...

Trilby Blu... my Monday and Tuesday sweetie pie while Mom goes to the hospital to see her little sister.

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, what a pretty Kitty, glad she has come around......Such a. Cutie pie wee one. blessings Francine.