THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Raelyn Dell....up-date

Raelyn was operated on yesterday....less than 24 hours old...!!  She DID it...she was able to withstand the anesthesia to have two procedures completed on her.  One was to detach the trachea from her stomach and then to attach her esophagus....AMAZING!!   Prayers that the stitches do not leak and heal completely.  
I am truly grateful for ALL your prayers friends...they mean so much at a time of uncertainty and to be honest this is a road I have never traveled and it is very scary not knowing the way.
Mom, Dad and siblings are hanging in there - Mom is a bit under the weather and not in the same hospital with Raelyn which has to be the hardest thing in the world for her...prayers for Wendy.

Words cannot express the admiration of the  true GIFT these doctors and surgeons have to take on the task of healing the little ones.  To Vicky and Rhonda...thank you for your optimism...so so so much appreciated.

I am off to open the store today....blessings to all of you...Love, Judy

9 comments:

moosecraft said...

Absolutely amazing! What a truly appreciated miracle! Continued prayers...

Penny said...

Will continue to pray for your family...
Truly amazing what our doctors can do.... Is she at the Lehigh Valley Hosp. Center? Hope her mom will be well soon so that she can be with her family and the new little one.
Blessings,
Penny

Primitive Stars said...

Great news, will still keep her in my prayers, Francine.

Ginny said...

So glad to hear that Raelyn is a little trooper, like her Grandma
:-). Sending our prayers and hugs to all of you. And remember, I am not that far away if you need help at my favorite country store. Keep us posted <3.

ctlogcabin said...

Oh Judy,
Wonderful News ... will continue
the Prayers. xox

carolbrademas said...

Judy ---so glad the surgery went well. What amazing things they can do on those tiny little babes! My prayers are with you and your whole family.

woollylottrugs said...

oh my gosh Judy I just saw this. I wasn't online for a few days. Still praying and thanking God for the miracles he provides.

Cyndi

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I am visting your blog. I wish all good healing energy for your tiny grandchild and peace to your family. I just know in a year you will look back and see how far she has come.
Faith

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Sending my love and appreciation to everyone...XO, Judy