THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

PRAYER REQUEST...

One thing I know about the internet...there are cyber friends who care....you don't need a face to be friends...and I thank everyone for that...

Raelyn Dell Doyle was born by C-section last evening....weighing 3 lbs. and 15 in. long - she is just perfect on the outside however,...there is  congential birth defect that needs immediate operations and I am asking for your prayers for her, my son, his wife and their 5 children -

Please ask God to let her stay here on earth with us....Love to all of you.....Judy

16 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, sending prayers for the wee one and family.....Blessings Francine.

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Judy, My hopes and prayers go out to you and your family. You are right about cyber friends they are the best, found that out when my grandson was born at 27 weeks and only weighed 1 lb and 14 ozs. I was amazed at the out pouring of hopes and prayers that was sent to me through my blogging friends. Sending you blessings and prayers, Hugs to you and your family Vicky

Ginny said...

Sending all of our prayers to you and the family. ♥

moosecraft said...

Prayers for all involved...

ann hermes said...

you got it!

thesimplethyme said...

My grandson was born at 1 pound 7 ounces 12 days after Vicky's..they are truly miracles. My deepest thoughts and prayers are with your family. Believe in miracles..

Penny said...

You've got it, Judy!! Sending prayers for little Raelyn and the whole family....

CountryCrocks said...

Judy - I am praying for little Raelyn and your whole family. Please keep us posted on how she is doing. I can only imagine how difficult this is for your family. Love you sweet lady. Susan

ctlogcabin said...

Dear Judy ~~
Sending Prayers, Love & Hugs,
for all. xox

Perch Home said...

Thinking about you and that little baby! Xoxo

laura said...

Praying for you and yours, Judy.

jennifer768 said...

Praying for you and your family!Hugs,Jen

Nettie said...

Praying!!!

Pamela said...

Praying for all of you.
Pam

Prims By The Water said...

Sending out prayers to your entire family Judy. Hope all is well, Janice

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Sending my Prayers to you and your family at this difficult time.