THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, March 22, 2013

JUST MAYBE...

...my SPRING sign is jinxing our weather....???!!! 
Well.....I'll just turn the "heat" up high and pretend!!

New goodies arrived in the store and I have been busy pricing and displaying (and in the middle of all that a nice display piece -that was for sale SOLD) and now I have double trouble trying to fit everything in...(not a bad thing - smiling)!!

I am so tired of my winter clothing.....:<( 
Stop in and cheer me up and receive a  Free Gift with an Easter purchase - !!!

English Coutryside Table Bags....2 sizes
 ...two colors
 ...window boxes framed in dark green...


2 comments:

Ginny said...

I keep thinking my tin snowman on the mud porch is keeping Spring away :-).

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Get rid of him NOW....all snowmen need to be put to rest!! XO