THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, March 18, 2013

DAUGHTER AND GRANDSON..

Shannon and her oldest son - Evan - on their way to a Mother and Son Dance at his school...How did she get so grown up???  Or should I say...How did I get so old!!! 
BTW - she is the mother of 4 boys...ages 12 thru 7, teaches second grade (for 20 years)....OMG...How did I get so old????

5 comments:

Ginny said...

Beautiful Mom and son. Grandmom is still looking good too!♥

ctlogcabin said...

Beautiful Daughter, and Handsome Grandson !!!
You my Dear are Lovely !!!
Hope your Onion Snow is gone soon. xox

earlene said...

Sweet pictures.

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Your daughter is beautiful and Evan is a doll too. You should be so proud! I know that feeling about getting "old", but I guess we just need to enjoy our greatest "creations"! Have a great week, Dawn

Pendleton Primitives said...

Aww, she's lovely and he's a handsome young man. Loving all of your garlands!
~Christina