THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, March 11, 2013

BUSY DAYS AND GOOD NEWS...

The good news is Raelyn was taken off the ventilator....woohoo...weehee...hurrah...yippee....can you tell I am soooo elated !!  It is going to be a long road before she can come home but we as a family are up for it.   She is just delightfully beautiful - even with tubes and adhesive covering her sweet little face.   Lots of dark hair too!!   Wendy was told if things keep going this well she will be able to hold her close to her - it is hard to hold back the tears while typing this.... keep those prayers coming my friends....they are so appreciated. XOXOXO to all!!

I am feverishly trying to get some more bunnies into the store for Wednesday's opening.....and a few more peeps ... Easter is only a little over two weeks away - time seems to go so slow and then all of a sudden it is the 11th of March - yikes!!

I am still trying to set my internal clock to that of Daylight Savings - and FINALLY the clock in my car tells the right time.....!!!  
Have a great day everyone..XO

6 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Wonderful News Judy.
May ever day be better for
your sweet little Raelyn.
Will continue the Prayers. xox

Ginny said...

Great news! Will keep all of you in our thoughts and prayers. Looking forward to the day Grandmom posts pictures ♥

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Such great news, you've been on my mind so much lately. Prayers are definitely being sent from Michigan! Keep us all posted, Dawn

Penny said...

Hurray, Judy!! Great news about your little one... I'm sure that mama can't wait to hold her baby girl.... and you must be quite anxious, too!
I will keep Raelyn and the family in my prayers.... Have a happy Monday!
Penny

Primitive Stars said...

Yay!!! Great news, so happy the wee one is doing better....Francine.

Prims By The Water said...

Good news about Raelyn..will still keep her n my prayers...still trying to make bunnies and eggs for my upcoming show and keeping our store stocked. Easter will be here before you know it. Janice