THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

THINGS TO DO...

...places to go....and only 24 hours in a day!!  I must get better at "time management"!  Seems I keep getting off track and have way too many projects going on, irons in the fire and things I want to do.  Which only means nothing...NOTHING...is really getting fully completed.
I am a list maker and lately I haven't been doing that...not a good thing - as I need structure.  So today, as I sit here I am going to make my lists of everything I want need to get accomplished!!

Our Keep Calm & Create Thursday workshop will start SPRING/EASTER projects....the first one is our NEST sign on twig.   Hopefully I will get a couple others started too....a couple simple but fun things to make.

Valentine gifts are still available...Heartspun goodies!!


1 comment:

earlene said...

I like a list too but I also rely on my "paper" pocket calendar I carry in my purse. I had to use it yesterday and the clerk (young) looked at me like I was nuts.
Love the NEST twig.
Happy Fat Tuesday
Earlene